Saturday, August 11, 2007

iMac Aluminum 2007


I went to Apple Reseller shop today. I had to see the new iMac and I did. I could feel the temptation to just swipe my card and to bring that home. It was beautiful - massively beautiful - they only had the 24 inch in stock. Played around a little bit and could feel the power - mind you, my latest Mac is 1st-gen Mac Mini.
I could not played around with iWork 08 as it was in trial mode and asked my email address. No way! That is how fresh the iMac was in the store, it was just taken out from the box and no settings from the store yet.
I spent some time with the store staffs admiring and adoring the iMac and I felt like a major Mac-Geek when I told them that in the new model there was no upgrade option for graphic card, and they did not realized that. They could tell that I am a Mac fan (if not guru, heh heh) and they took my words seriously. I told them I am waiting for MacBook Mini :P
I already put iMac in my want list as it is time for me to upgrade. I just need justification for 24 inch...

No comments: