Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Core 2 Duo MacBook Pro Coming Soon?



I was browsing Apple Store Australia - I am in the market for Macbook. And I was just wanted to check out the specials in the Sale page and Apple Store Australia apparently discounting MacBook Pro 15" WHILE STOCKS LAST! I could not think other possibility than MacBook Pro Core 2 Duo is coming on our way.

Well it is almost the end of August, so the rumour that Core 2 Duo MacBook (Pro - looks like it) will be in store in September may be closer to reality.

But I am not looking forward to get MacBook Pro - C'mon Apple, blow my head and give me extacy. Slam those Core 2 Duo in all range, MacBook, MacBook Pro, Mac Mini, and iMac!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You silly git :-) Those are "special offers," not regular stock. ie. Apple has a special offer on a limited number of MB Pros, not the whole range.