Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I Started Something



I accidently found this blog, www.istartedsomething.com - trying to read the article on Vista's speech recognision module. His writing style has tendencies to support Microsoft and otherwise for Apple. Fair enough. And that brought me to skim through his blog. I would say that it is really nicely done and he showed his enthusiasm. I like it a lot.
He is fairly young and still have plenty of time exploring his passion - nothing wrong there. I even support that as it would give me additional interesting reading material.
He has tendencies leaning towards microsoft product but I think he is also fair in adapting to technology as he insisted on using Quicktime HD format for his video as he believed that it is the best quality format. He also seemed to follow Apple's business strategy - some of his posts showing he looked at articles about Apple, including watching - or at least reading about - WWDC06 Keynote. That is a elegant way to create argument, I would say.
Kudos to you Long Zheng. Keep up the good work.

No comments: